Implementation of the mlc-2006 (marine labor convention) requirements in to the safety management system and preparation for certification process
We offer a complete service to the Companies which includes thedevelopment of the procedures in accordance with the requirements of ILO (International Labor Organization), implementation of them in to the Company’s Safety Management System, applying for the audit, preparation for the Certification and assistance during the audit:
- Development of the documents and procedures for the Company and vessel for compliance with ILO Convention that is integrated into the SMS or separate.
- development of guidance and implementation of the documents in respect of the Declaration on the voluntary compliance of labor standards in shipping.
- staff training.
- Preparation for certification to confirm the Declaration on the voluntary compliance with labor standards in the maritime industry.
- elimination of non-conformities identified during the audit.
- Conducting internal audits of quality system and making recommendations to improve the documentation.
Our partners: www.ibikon.ru