Recruitment and seafarers’ employment (crew management)
As the Technical Managers, acting on behalf of the ship’s Owners andresponsible for the safety and beneficial operation of the vessels, we convinced on our own experience that the company’s success depends largely on the efficient approach to the recruitment process.
Particularly to the shipping industry, the low-skilled level of the crew may lead to rather serious consequences.
In such a circumstances, an understanding of the importance of the human factors influence in the accident rate of the fleet is one of the key task of the Company.
The primary services offered by Crew Management includes:
- Recruitment of Officers and Ratings, whose experience and qualification comply with the requirements of the Employer and based on ISM Code and STCW 78/95 convention.
- Arranging of Flag State Endorsements to nation Licenses, ID cards, monitoring of proper Employee’s documentation and certification.
- Issuance of required visas and crew lists.
- Assistance with travel arrangements to and from the vessel for seafarers, using most cost effective means and adhering to company and travel polices.
- Planning crew changes chedules.
- Arranging payment and accounting of crew member’s wages.
- Provision of crew with work and foot wear.
- Strict monitoring of compliance Company’s or Ship Owner’s Management Systems.
- Providing of full service in crew management .
We are focused on long-term cooperation and hope to become Your reliable business partner.