Organization of vessel repair and supervision on-site
The vessel has to be in a save and working condition at any time and stage of her operation. She subjected to various forces while sailing at sea and reinforced wear of her hull structure, mechanisms and equipment arisen therefore. In connection with this timely and scheduled maintenance is required in order to avoid the consequences.
Our Company’s specialists supervises the management of the vessels in operation and during repair. They conduct necessary documentation, tenders and enter into Contracts with the shipyards, manufacturers and suppliers of the spare parts and equipment bases on their years of experience, wide and long links of contacts and good knowledge of the market.
As per the Company’s procedure, the repair process begins with preparation of the preliminary repair lists. Starting from this phase our Superintendants will try to eliminate risks of volume and period of repair works and will keep a constant financial control of all costs involved.
Maintenance and repair - rather complex and demanding technical challenge. Sometimes it is even more complicated then shipbuilding, so, it must be performed by professionals.
Our experts have 15 years experience in diverse repair at shipyards Baltic States, Western Europe, Russia and Ukraine. With a high degree of responsibility they are willing to share this experience with our partners and customers.
Full Management and maintenance of ships in operation
We offer highly professional management and vessels’ operation.
Our staff is ready to provide our customers with practical advice on all technical aspects, including implementation of all current requirements to any vessel which is under our management.
High quality level of technical service is guaranteed by our well educated and proper qualified Managers and Superintendents.
The company strictly adheres to the budgetswhich are mutually agreed with the Ship Owners by means of controlling of all payments and monitoring the “running cost’ of each particular vessel on weekly and monthly base.
The primary serviceincludes, but definitely not limited :
- Inspection of thevessel’s condition prior to her including in to the Company’s Management System.
- Routine ship’s operation bases on the Company’s rules and regulations.
- Planning of the repairs and required surveys. Implementation of the repair lists and tenders.
- Supervision of on-site repair.
- Current and emergency maintenance or repair of ship’s mechanisms and equipmentat sea and in ports.
- Planning and delivery of stores, spare parts and equipment in most suitable ports.
- Project consulting and technical advices, inspections, surveys in all shipping aspects and at any time, when needed.
Our Safety Management System and procedurescertified by RMRS (member of AICS) on behalf of Flag Administrations and complies with all applicable standards.
We combine the traditional technical and managerial skills with modern technologies in order to meet nowadays requirements in shipping industry.
HSE documentation development
The development and implementation of necessary documents regarding safety at work, health and environment
Our Company offers the development and implementation of health and safety at work manual, according to the rules and in compliance with OHSAS 18001, the International Labor Organization (ILO) ILO-OSH 2001, Occupational Health and Safety Act RT I 1999, 60, 616 of Estonian Republic and Guidelines on the Basic Elements of Occupational Health and Safety System. Health and Safety documentation is developed individually for any type of production and according to the functional conditions of the organization and includes five obligatory parts: general requirements, requirements for health and safety before starting the work, requirements for health and safety at work during organizational process, safety rules in case of emergency situation and health and safety requirements after the end of working process.
Our company offers the following services:
- Company’s audit in respect of safety, health and environment at work:
- Health and safety documentation development;
- Assessment of working place;
- Organization and maintenance of health and safety at work instructions;
- Development of activity plan for implementation of documents and means regarding health and safety at working place;
- Development of Company’s politics in terms of health and safety at work;
- Implementation of health and safety manual to the organization;
- Creation of a list with norms and legal acts, which include requirements for health and safety at work.
As a result of implementation of above mentioned activities in the Company, the work in terms of health and safety will be fixed, which will allow to:
- 1. Implement health and safety at work in accordance with legislation;
- 2. Provide safety of life and health for the employees;
Software development management for shipping companies and ships
In collaboration with company Marintech ltd. (St Petersburg) we have developed a system for managing small and medium-sized shipping companies.
ERM system – a synthesis of all the most advanced technologies of personnel management aimed at bringing the work of each employee in line with strategic business objectives. This is the latest business strategy using which proposes a comprehensive solution that controls the activity of shipping companies.
We have described and implemented in most business processes in such companies. The system is easily integrated into existing computer network, intuitive and easy to learn. In our experience, the introduction of this system, including training of staff, takes no more than two days.
Purpose of System:
1. monitoring the company's activities in real time;
2. optimization of the relation between human resources and workload of the company;
3. analysis of daily data in real time;
4. operative and long-term planning;
5. continuous archiving of performance;
6. ease of training the newly hired staff and interchangeability.
System efficiency is achieved by:
1. ease of use;
2. automatic notification of users about the necessity of execution of tasks;
3. automatic notification to managers that the user is not completed his task in time;
4. maintenance of co-ordination between all departments of the company;
5. availability of system resources at any time and place for key Managers of the Company.
Implementing ERM system based on the use of a separate WEB server, which installed in the company's local network. Users are given authorized access to the system through Internet (installation of additional software is not required).
This software is offered in standard, as well as in extended version with the ability to refine a single customer's requirements, including integration of the necessary databases.
Our partners: www.bestikon.ee
Page 3 of 3